INFORMACJE NA TEMAT PRZETWARZANIA DANYCH OSOBOWYCH
The website administrator is ONYX Sylwia Skalik with its registered office at A. Hercena St., no. 3-5, office 3, 50-453 Wroclaw, on the basis of an entry in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, the company has NIP: 6141518481, REGON: 231191923.
- The personal data administrator, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator – ONYX Sylwia Skalik with its registered office at A. Hercena, no. 3-5, office 3, 50-453 Wrocław, entry in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, NIP: 6141518481, REGON: 231191923.
- Website – the internet website at the address https://onyxcentre.com/
- User – any entity that uses the Website.
- Services – specialist consultations and sessions, trainings, workshops, audits, tests and other services provided by the Administrator in accordance with the scope defined on the website.
- Users’ personal data are processed by the Administrator pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR, based on the necessity of processing data for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator.
- The processing of sensitive personal data takes place each time on the basis of the informed and voluntary consent of the User
- The User may provide his personal data to the Administrator using the forms available on the Website, such as the contact form.
- The Administrator makes every effort to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data provided to him. The Administrator pays special attention to the protection of personal data of Website Users and the security of personal data processed, in particular by ensuring adequate protection against access by unauthorized persons.
- 5. The Administrator has the right to disclose the User’s personal data to entities authorized under the relevant provisions of Polish or EU law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
Purpose of processing personal data
- The data provided to the Administrator as part of the contact form include the name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number.
- Personal data may be processed for the purpose of:
- establishing the User’s identity before performing the Service,
- booking, confirming, postponing or cancelling the Service date or time,
- keeping and storing documentation related to the implementation of the Service,
- implementation and payment for Services,
- providing marketing and commercial information, e.g. in the form of a newsletter, offer, e-mail or telephone contact,
- verification of the client’s health condition and prevention of the spread of the epidemic in connection with the SARS-CoV-2 epidemic prevailing in Poland.
- Every User has the right:
- to information on data processing – the Administrator provides the person submitting the request with information on the processing of personal data, including in particular the purposes and legal grounds for processing, the scope of personal data stored, entities to which they are disclosed and the planned date of deletion of personal data (after the end of the storage period);
- to obtain a copy of the data – the Administrator provides the person submitting the request with a copy of personal data concerning him/her;
- to rectify data – the Administrator removes, upon request, any inconsistencies or errors in the processed personal data and supplements them, if they are not complete;
- to delete data – upon request, the Administrator removes or anonymizes personal data, the processing of which is no longer necessary to achieve any of the purposes for which they were collected;
- to limit data processing – the Administrator, upon request, ceases to perform operations on personal data – with the exception of operations for which the data subject has consented – and their storage, in accordance with the adopted period of personal data storage or until the reasons for limiting personal data processing cease;
- to transfer data – to the extent that personal data are processed in an automated manner, the Administrator, upon request, issues personal data provided by the data subject in a format that allows personal data to be read by a computer;
- to object – the person whose personal data is processed may, at any time, object to the processing of personal data, which takes place on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Administrator;
- to withdraw consent – the person whose personal data is processed may at any time and without giving any reason withdraw consent for data processing, but the processing of personal data carried out before the withdrawal of consent will still remain lawful. Withdrawal of consent will result in the cessation of the processing of personal data by the Administrator for the purpose for which the consent was given.
- In order to exercise the above-mentioned rights, the data subject should contact the Administrator using the provided contact details and inform him, which right and to what extent he/she wants to exercise.
- In order to exercise his rights, the User may contact the Administrator at the e-mail address: email@example.com or telephone number: +48 577 302 888.
- The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which in Poland is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office located in Warsaw at Stawki St. 2, 00-193 Warsaw, who can be contacted in the following ways:
- by post: Stawki St. 2, 00-193 Warszawa,
- via the electronic inbox available at: https://www.uodo.gov.pl/pl/p/kontakt;
- by phone: +48 22 531 03 00.
- 2. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- facilitating or enabling users to use the website – cookies are the primary way of remembering the individual preferences of Internet users who browse a given website,
- creating anonymous website statistics,
- ensure the proper functioning of the website,
- remembering the settings during and between visits to the website,
- improving the speed and security of using the website,
- improving the functions available on the website,
- use of analytical tools,
- use of marketing tools,
- ensuring the possibility of using social functions,
- displaying content from third party websites.
- Most often, web browsers allow cookies to be stored on a computer, tablet or smartphone by default. However, Users can manage cookies on their own, including blocking them.
- The User may independently and at any time change the configuration of the web browser in terms of storing cookies and accessing the User’s devices. The user may, at any time, delete cookies using the functions available in the web browser he/she uses.
- The Administrator informs the User that, in order to analyze the Website statistics, he uses the following technologies to track the actions taken by the User on the website: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console.
- When using the Website, servers automatically save the so-called system logs, i.e. anonymous information, such as the time of the User’s visit, IP address, URL address, information about the web browser and the operating system used by the User, etc.
- Logs are saved and stored on the server. The data stored in the server logs do not allow the identification of the given User, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.